Personal identification information
We may ask users for their personal information such as name, date of birth, age, profession, email address, city, phone number, among other credentials which may include, but not be limited to, the users visiting our website, registering themselves with us, placing an order, subscribing to our newsletter, responding to our surveys, or filling out a form, and in connection with any other services we offer across the online verse.
We will collect such information only if they voluntarily share such information to us. If not, the Users can also visit our website unanimously, and refuse to share personal information, except that it may prevent them from engaging with us in certain capacities.
Non-personal identification information
We may also collect from the users, whenever they interact with our website, some non-personal information such as: browser name, type of computer and technical information, including the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, among other things.
Web browser cookies
However, in the absence of cookies, some parts of the website may not function properly. Web browser place cookies on hard drives for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information of users.
Use of collected information
Spark Writers’ Retreat Programme may collect and use personal information for these purposes.
- Improving customer service—responding to requests more efficiently
- Personalizing user experience—understanding how our services and resources are being used
- Improving our website—improving our products and services
- Processing payments—enabling placing an order; this information is not shared with outside agencies, except to the extent necessary to provide the service
- Running a promotion, contest, survey or other website features—sending information to the users, which they agreed to receive about services we think will be of interest to them
- Sending periodic emails—sending updates pertaining to an order placed with us by the users on the email id provided to us; the same email address would be used to respond to inquiries, questions and other requests; and for sharing any updates related to us, our products and services; the user would have the option to unsubscribe from receiving future emails—instructions for unsubscribing are provided on our official website
Protecting your information
We deploy industry best practices for data collection, storage and processing, and security measures to protect users against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction for the data shared and stored with us on our website and social media portals.
Sharing your information
We do not sell, trade, or rent personal information of users, collected by us, with any other agency. We may share generic aggregated demographic regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers, but never personal information.
We do not control the advertising content or links that appear on our website, clicking on which users may be taken to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not take any responsibility for the practices employed by them. Browsing and interaction with any third party or agency is subject to their own terms and policies.
Acceptance of these terms
By using this website, users signify their acceptance of this policy. If a user do not agree with it or any part of it, we request them to not use our website; users’ continued usage following any update to this policy will be deemed as users’ acceptance of those revisions.
If you have any questions about this policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please leave a query with us at our website.